Tryouts: Thursday, Oct 20 and Monday Oct 24, 2016, 4-5pm
We try to accept all students who tryout, but doing so makes it difficult for all students to get into the game (we try our best). Please understand this policy
As with all our sports, your student must do the following to participate:
Complete a sports physical at a physician (click on the athletics form tab)
Complete a Parent Waiver form
Have a 2.0 gpa on the most recent report card (and maintain it) as well as good conduct scores
Be a model student and citizen
Pay a $60 registration fee
Practices: Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4-5:20pm
Please make sure to pick your student up on time!
Repetitive or excessive late pick up will result in your student being dismissed from the team
Coach: Mr. Swayne
GAMES: All games are at 4pm
- 11/7 @ Franklin Academy Palm Beach Gardens
- 11/10 @ Lake Worth Christian
- 11/15 @ St. Joseph's
- 11/17 @Imagine Chancellor Charter
- 12/1 vs Franklin Boynton Beach (game will be on fields located at the corner of Lantana and 95)
- 12/6 vs Franklin PBG (location TBD)
- 12/13 vs Franklin BB (tentative, trying to reserve field)
- 12/15 @ Imagine Chancellor Charter
PBMA has started a conference with other charter schools and are in the process of creating tournaments at the end of each season for each sport. More details will be made available as we progress in the planning process.
We need parent drivers to and from all the scheduled games. If your student is on the game, we ask that you volunteer to transport students to at least two games.
To do so, we need a copy of your drivers license and insurance card on file – as well as for you to sign one form from the district.